E-TOLL TARIFFS AND
Get an e-tag to make use of the automated electronic lane
The tag technology will work at all gantry passes within the Gauteng road network and allows the use of your e-tag as a method of payment at most toll plazas across South Africa. Cut down your travel time at SANRAL operated toll routes using your e-tag. You will see the specially allocated and marked SHESHA lanes, exclusive to e-tag users.
As a tagged and registered user you are automatically opted-in for this benefit, without having to do anything extra to save time and get to your destination swifter.
Why should I register and what are the benefits of an e-tag.
- Registered road users qualify for the monthly CAP and discounts on the GFIP network.
- Monthly caps are applicable per vehicle, provided the transaction is paid within the grace period.
|A2||Light motor vehicles||R276.00|
|B||Small heavy motor vehicles||R1 073.00|
|C||Large heavy motor vehicles||R3 556.00|
5 Ways to register for e-tolls and get your e-tag
- Simply go to the SANRAL website www.sanral.co.za
- Visit an e-toll customer service kiosk located at various malls
- Stop and sign up at a kiosk along the freeway network
- Conveniently phone the e-toll call centre on 0800 SANRAL (726 725)
- Buy an e-tag at you closest retail outlet
When registering for an e-tag remember to have the following information on hand:
- A valid Identification document or passport
- Your physical and postal address
- All of your contact details
- Account payment details or choose the easy top-up option to manage your account yourself
- Vehicle licence plate number, make and model
Inaccuracy of vehicle details in the eNaTIS system as well as vehicle owners who do not update their registration details, could lead to motorists in and outside Gauteng being billed incorrectly for e-tolls.
To check or change your personal information, visit your nearest licensing department and take proof of residence and your ID book.
It is your responsibility to ensure eNaTIS is updated with your personal information by law you have 21 days to do this.
For more help and advice about your e-toll debt, contact e-toll Customer Services on 0800 726 725 or email email@example.com or visit your nearest Customer Service Centre
If you have an e-tag, remember to link your tag to your SANRAL account.
Your convenient e-tag is a click away. Register or log into your SANRAL account now. Click Here
What to do if your number plate has been cloned?
- Download the representation form from the SANRAL website here
- Submit the form and the supporting documentation
- Report the incident at your nearest Police Station
- Send the representation form to SANRAL via registered post or submit it to an e-toll customer service centre. You will receive an SMS confirming receipt
After 30 days SANRAL will contact you and let you know if your application has been successful.
For more help and advice Contact e-toll Customer Services on 0800 726 725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit your nearest Customer Service Centre
Manage your SANRAL mobility account quickly, securely and conveniently!
Download the SANRAL App now and use it to top up your account balance, view your account, update your contact details, log an enquiry or contact our customer service team.
The app is available on both Android and iOS devices. Easy download here: